Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Slight delay on the Tootsies post!


All, my sincerest apologies.  I slaved over a long, in depth Tootsies post last night, and it is lost somewhere in cyberspace.  I am going to recreate and post today.  

In the meantime, this past Saturday, I was fortunate enough to be able to make it to the Tootsies Takes Off sale, where you can find great items at up to 70% off.  Fortunately, unlike times in the past, I happened to catch this sale on one of its first days, which is key as my heretofore lost Tootsies post explains.  As usual, I did some damage, but came away with three pairs of shoes for what one pair would usually cost.  Here are the new additions to my closet.  Thank you, Tootsies!

Jimmy Choo.  Normally $495, on sale for $149.

Stella McCartney.  Normally $495, on sale for $149.

Bettye Muller.  Normally $195, on sale for $79.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment