Powered by Blogger.
RSS

London Shopping

I am in love with London!  The shopping is absolutely magnificent.  Actually, magnificent might be a bit of an understatement.  And this is my impression after only a small sampling of all the city has to offer.

First, I did not make all the places I had intended to.  Unfortunately, time did not permit me to make it to Selfridges, Matches, Feathers, Vivienne Westwood, or Agent Provocateur.  I did however make it to Alexander McQueen (I am in love!), McQ (opened while I was in London), Browns, Rigby & Peller, Harrods, Harvey Nichols (though just for some champagne), Irregular Choice, and Fortnum and Mason.  I also managed to make it to the Borough Market and Petticoat Lane.

Over the next couple of weeks, I write about each place in depth.  In the interim, here are some photos from London.

Fortnum & Mason


Harrods

Liberty

Burberry on Regent

Harvey Nichols

Carnaby Street



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment