Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Which McQueen Dress is Best?

As I have upcoming trips to London and Los Angeles (which both happen to have Alexander McQueen stores), it is inevitable that I will make a purchase.  McQueen has dresses in a lot of the hot hues for Fall/Winter 2012 including aubergine, dark red, bright red, and green.  The big question now is: Which dress should I buy?

First, there is this blood red knitted dress.  Dark red is a must have for this fall, and the color and full skirt are features I really like about this dress.

Alexander McQueen Boat Neck Knitted Mini Dress

Next, there is this cherry wool dress.  This particular shade of red is my favorite color and is also a must have for fall.  Like the dress above, the color and full skirt are features I really like about this dress.  

Alexander McQueen Cherry Crepe Wool Circle Mini Dress

Last, there is this cherry wool dress with peplum detail. Initially, I thought peplum was a bit of a fad, and yet, I still bought a 2011 red Alexander McQueen dress with some peplum detail. Now, however, it feels like peplum is here to stay. I love the color of this dress, and I have also been converted into a fan of peplum.
Alexander McQueen Cherry Crepe Wool Peplum Pencil Dress

Of course, all bets are off if they have this particular dress in a shade of red.  On the website they only have it in bottle green (pictured here) and black. I am not without hope as, in my experience, the stores have things in stock not on the website.  I love this style of dress, so I am wishing and hoping that they did it in a shade of red as well.  I shall see shortly either way.

Alexander McQueen Square Neck Circle Dress

So, if you could choose, which would it be?  

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Kyle said...

I like the first one. I think I like the implied texture of that one the best. Two also looks very nice.

The Shopping Addict said...

Today is the day! The truth will out!

Post a Comment