Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Foiled on eBay...Again!


Less than a week ago I shared how eBay can be addicting with the thrill of the auction and the adrenaline you get from winning.  I had started watching a navy Alexander McQueen skirt suit.

Photo of the navy Alexander McQueen suit from eBay.

Bidding was set to start at $88.00 and there were no bids on the item.  The auction was scheduled to end on Tuesday around 4:20 pm or so.  I checked back periodically to see if any bids had been placed.  About 2-3 hours before the end of the auction, I noted that a bid had finally been placed.  With about an hour left to go, I placed my bid.  Alas, it was not meant to be.  I was outbid at the very last second (after revising my max bid upward 3-4 times in that last hour) by $2.50.  Alas, that is how eBay works.  So now this suit belongs in my losses gallery.

Photo of the navy Alexander McQueen suit from eBay.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

The Nines Boutique said...

Yes, EbaY can be frustrating, but also a load of fun, when you win the ultimate prize. In my ebaY store this happens all the time. I almost wish there was a consolation prize for the 2nd place bidder:-)

Post a Comment