Powered by Blogger.
RSS

A True Shopping Dilemma...

Tonight, I had to make a very, very tough decision. Alexander McQueen's online end of season sale (prices currently at 60% off) is still going strong.  It just so happens they still have a dress and a belt in my size that I have lusted after.



However, if I bought one or the other (or both) now, I would not be able to buy anything substantial when I go to London in September and visit the Alexander McQueen flagship on Old Bond Street (or Selfridges, or Liberty, or Harrods, etc...), thus, the dilemma.

Ultimately, my strong feelings for some of the new season selections won out (and the possibility to take advantage of some arbitrage opportunities), so I am holding off until my trip to London.  Here is hoping they have one of these items in the size I need!

               

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment