Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Riding Boots: My Fall Must Have

Normally, I buy my boots at the end of the season as my dollar goes much further and I end up with more fun things in my closet. This season, however, with a trip to London coming up in mid-September and my suede, flat, over-knee Elaine Turner boots getting a bit worn, I am going to have to make a boot purchase at the beginning of the boot season.

My favorite current trend is riding boots. I like the classic look. On my way home, I popped into Tootsies to see what they might have. Not a lot right now as far as boots go, but they mentioned they had spoken with the buyers, and they should be receiving a lot more in the next two to three weeks. That being said, they did have a pair that caught my eye. I think I might have found my next pair in these Tory Burch Calista boots. Now the question is, black or brown?

            

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment