Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Update on Shopping for Riding Boots

Last Friday, I stopped into Tootsies to try on the Tory Burch Calista riding boots I had fallen in love with and discussed here.  When trying them on, I was dismayed to learn that they did not zip over my calf and the lining in the shaft of the boot does not allow for much stretch.  So it is back to the drawing board.  


I have spent some time since Friday perusing online to see if I can find anything else that catches my fancy.  I was able to find this MICHAEL Michael Kors Fulton harness boot in solid black for $295 (which is $200 less than the $495 than I was planning on spending on the Tory Burch boots).  Fortunately, there are Michael Kors stores locally in the Houston area (The Galleria and The Woodlands).


I was also able to find these Rebecca Minkoff Rogan knee-high flat boots in black for $395.  Unfortunately, I am not certain where to find these, so I will have to look at the measurements of the boots in comparison to those I have tried on and order online if I decide on these.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment